9.8.09

Up In Smoke: Introduction

Good afternoon chlidren.
I have a confession to make, my not-secret dirty little hobby.
I love cigars. They are my passion and my business.
I can honestly say that there is nothing I enjoy more in life right now than sitting down, lighting up a quality stogie and just watching my troubles drift away with the smoke.
So with this revelation in mind I intend to start a new list of blog posts, a sort of juxtaposition to my usual bitching and poetic exploration. Cigar reviews for the masses.
In my business I read a lot of reviews on different cigar and the reviewers will wax lyrical about smoking flavour, leather, ash, spice and draw. All things that matter to the afficionado but not so much to the average punter. I'm going to try and keep these reviews as readable as possible.

As well as this I find certain cigars for me, the experience and enjoyment, is directly related to the situation I find myself in whilst smoking. So these will not be impartial. I will try and make the links to what's happening and how it's affecting the cigar for me but really these will be personal reviews.
I hope to make them as enjoyable for you to read as possible. If you've been enjoying my blogs so far don't fear, the same style will continue.

And for convenience purposes all reviews will be titled "Up In Smoke".

First review will be up in the next couple of days so keep checking back regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Any/Everywhere
Cigar Reviews for the masses, taking cigar smoking out of the niche on Up In Smoke Cigar Reviews.

Followers