28.8.09

i aint gonna take it no more

I aint gonna take it no more
I aint gonna stand idly by
While the bridal reply
To a marraige of styles is
Yeah! But what's their demographic?
I aint gonna take it no more
I aint gonna stand idly by
With an internal sigh
While inside we all cry
Out! For something new
I aint gonna take it no more.
Souless music, artless lyrics.
Goaless music, heartless gimmicks.
Controlled and clueless, careers last in a minute.
If this is the big life I aint looking to live it.
We don't want to expand the scene we want the scene tp errupt!
So fill the halls, bar the doors!
Cause tonight we aint seeking applause.
Tonight,
Well,
Tonight.
We just wanna have some good ol' fashion ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Any/Everywhere
Cigar Reviews for the masses, taking cigar smoking out of the niche on Up In Smoke Cigar Reviews.

Followers